JTBC drama ‘Reborn Rich’ goes to Emmys
简介“Reborn Rich,” hit drama on local cable channel JTBC that aired in December last year has been nomin ...
“Reborn Rich,” hit drama on local cable channel JTBC that aired in December last year has been nominated to the finalist of International Emmy Awards’ TV drama and series category.
According to the production firm SLL, “Reborn Rich” will compete along France’s “Infiniti,” Mexico’s “Dive,” and UK’s “Life and Death in the Warehouse.”
“Reborn Rich” revolves around Yoon Hyun-woo (Song Joong-ki), a loyal secretary who is in charge of risk management for the owner family of Sunyang Group, and his reincarnation in the body of Jin Do-joon, the youngest grandson of the Sunyang family.
Its viewership rating rose to 30.1 percent with its final 16th episode, according to Nielsen Ratings Korea on Monday. It was the highest for any JTBC drama, followed by 2020's "The World of the Married" with 28.4 percent.
The drama won the best series award in 2023 Seoul Drama Awards held on Sept. 21.
“We’re proud that ‘Reborn Rich’ has been nominated for the International Emmy Awards. We were also surprised to see that the world recognizing the concept of very Korean reality mixed with fantasy,” said SLL director Jung Dae-yoon
This year’s International Emmy Awards is held in New York on Nov. 20.
PARIS -- Professors speaking only Korean during lectures, notices on bulletin boards with the schedu ...
SK On, South Korea’s leading global EV battery manufacturer, reported Wednesday an approximate twofo ...
Apple’s has been hit by criticism in Korea once again over the price of its latest flagship smartpho ...
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- Hyundai Glovis to go net
- Seoul shares, won crash amid rising Fed woes
- Wavve’s ‘The Deal’ to expand into 200 countries
- US strategic bomber B
- N. Korea spurs efforts to raise crop production during fall harvest season
- N. Korea scheduled to hold key parliamentary meeting following Kim
- 러 무기 만져보고 타보고...김정은 '북·러 합작' 도발 메뉴 내놓나
- Rebellions' AI chip to undergo IBM quality testing
- Milk prices to go up in Oct.
- S. Korea to step up quarantine efforts against animal diseases
- [Herald Interview] Song Joong
- [Today’s K
- [사진] 용산 팔도장터 찾아 떡메치기
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll
- Dawn begins mandatory military service
- Multinational criminal ring arrested for smuggling meth in bulk into South Korea
- Hanwha at forefront of Korea’s space leadership
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains after Fed comments
- Pentagon chief stresses US ability to tackle 'crises in multiple theaters'
- 문 정부, 셀트리온에 코로나 R&D 예산 522억 몰아줬다
- USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier to arrive in Busan this week
- P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
- Chinese avant
- N. Korea may conduct nuclear test to divert internal attention from food crisis: Seoul ministry