[Herald Review] Lim Hyunsik takes fans for a musical dive into ocean
简介Sounds of waves hitting the shores of a beach rippled through the dark blue-colored venue in which L ...
Sounds of waves hitting the shores of a beach rippled through the dark blue-colored venue in which Lim Hyunsik kicked off his three-day solo concert “Dive Into You" on Friday night in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.
Lim Hyunsik’s solo concert, held in Seoul from Friday to Sunday, kicked off with the placid instrumental sounds of a live band accompanied by the sound of waves in the background.
Then the artist appeared on a lift, playing his guitar.
He began with his digital single “Swimming” to complete the otherworldly atmosphere.
Fan lights carried by almost every audience member turned into a deep blue, which made it feel as if the artist was taking everyone at the concert deep down into the ocean.
Soon, a thin sheet-like screen that projected bubbles came down, veiling the artist and his band, making them appear as if performing underwater.
“The concept of my last concert was space, and now it is the ocean. I love the ocean as much as I like space, so I wanted my concert to feel like a dive into the ocean,” Lim said.
차준홍 기자최근 북한이 러시아에 보낸 1000개 이상의 컨테이너에 실린 무기가 포탄으로 가정할 경우 수십만 발에 해당하는 규모라고 16일 국방부가 밝혔다. 장기간 전쟁을 수행 중인 ...
The Jeonju International Sori Festival ended on Sept. 24, with the organizers adding global and cros ...
YEONCHEON, Gyeonggi Province --- Situated on a prehistoric site of Jeongok-ri in Yeoncheon, Gyeonggi ...
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS
- Show must go on: 28th Busan International Film Festival kicks off despite setbacks
- 박성중 "다음 中응원은 드루킹 시즌2…강서구 선거 안심 못해"
- N. Korea spurs efforts to raise crop production during fall harvest season
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains
- Samsung Biologics raises annual estimated earnings to W3.6t
- Returning minister Yu In
- Seoul defense exhibition aims to boost arms exports
- Ruling party chief clings on after election loss
- 北, 러 주최 국제포럼서 '국제수송' 논의…무기거래 우회로 찾나
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- S. Korea to review additional measures against N. Korea's arms transfer to Russia
- 'Scent of Ink' to be performed at Kennedy Center in Washington
- 김웅 "국민은 바꾸라는데 단결만 얘기…의총 뭐하러 하느냐"
- Over 90% of fines for illegal short selling imposed on foreign firms
- Foreigners turn net sellers of S. Korean stocks for 15 sessions
- HD Korea Shipbuilding to build world's first ammonia
- Seoul subway on verge of strike
- New book sheds light on ongoing debate and legacy of comfort women issues
- TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
- [New on scene] Hong Xa
- [이번 주 리뷰] 중동 전쟁 우려…국민의힘 보선 참패(9~14일)
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- SK Ecoplant recycles over 6,000 tons of batteries
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- Seoul shares open lower ahead of earnings season