您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
Swimmer, gamers celebrate Chuseok with gold medals
简介HANGZHOU, China -- South Korean athletes competing at the 19th Asian Games here in China celebrated ...
HANGZHOU, China -- South Korean athletes competing at the 19th Asian Games here in China celebrated one of the country's biggest holidays, Chuseok, with a slew of medals Friday.
Freestyle swimmer Kim Woo-min became the country's first triple gold medalist in Hangzhou on Friday by winning the men's 400m title. It was one of four swimming medals that South Korea picked up Friday, as the country finished with its Asiad-record total of 22 medals.
In the inaugural esports competition, South Korea defeated Chinese Taipei 2-0 to take the gold medal in League of Legends. Lee Sang-hyeok, the gaming legend better known as Faker, did not play in the final because of an illness, but he still got to collect his first Asian Games gold after competing in a preliminary contest.
Those two were the only gold medals South Korean earned Friday, its lowest daily total since the start of the medal race Sunday. With 26 golds, South Korea ceded second place to Japan, which added nine golds Friday to reach 27.
- 부모와 아이
Supporters of Israel took to the streets in Seoul on Tuesday, urging Hamas militants to stop their k ...
- 부모와 아이
North Korea on Monday lambasted South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol for making "hysterical" remarks ...
- 부모와 아이
South Korean stocks fell to a five-month low Tuesday on lingering concerns about the Federal Reserve ...
163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
[Herald Interview] As a wanderer, Yoshitomo Nara does not confine himself to art
LG chief convenes CEO meeting to review growth strategy
[Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
US strategic bomber B
KB chief hopes successor transforms group into 'Samsung of finance'
- Russian, Uzbek nationals under investigation after campsite brawl
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- Lee Hyori returns with 1st new song in 6 years
- [HIT Forum] More than 400 attendees explore space at HIT forum
- [HIT Forum]Space forum sees opportunities beyond our 'pale blue dot'
- Samsung Electronics forecasts Q3 rebound
- Trend forecaster Kim Ran
- Hanwha at forefront of Korea’s space leadership
- Samsung Electronics tips Q3 operating profit to plunge 78% on semiconductor losses
- Apple under fire for ‘overpriced’ iPhones
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace
- Seoraksan cools below freezing as autumn takes hold
- N. Korea spurs efforts to raise crop production during fall harvest season
- Wavve’s ‘The Deal’ to expand into 200 countries
- 한중 축구, 다음선 중국 응원이 91%…‘차이나 게이트’ 논란
- 與, 김행 여가장관 후보 청문회 불참 기류…"일방적이고 위법적"
- SK invests in US data specialist Glassdome
- “北, 무단철거 금강산 골프장서 옥수수 건조”
- BTS' Jungkook to extend solo parade with 1st album 'Golden'
- ONF hopes to open new chapter upon return from military service
- S. Korea to crack down on illegal immigrants
- 국민의힘 “김태우 재산신고 관련 가짜뉴스, 방심위에 신고”
- [Herald Interview] Kim Nam
- [Today’s K