LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
简介Information technology service provider LG CNS said Thursday that it has launched a generative artif ...
Information technology service provider LG CNS said Thursday that it has launched a generative artificial intelligence-based platform called Data Analytics & AI Platform Generative AI, or DAP GenAI, for its corporate clients.
According to LG CNS, the new platform integrates the latest cutting-edge AI-based technologies including prompt engineering and large language model operations (LLMOps).
It can be used upon installation on existing infrastructure, such as a company’s private servers or cloud.
Additionally, the new model prevents "hallucination" -- the tendency of AI models to generate false information -- as it only utilizes the company’s documents and database as information sources while also allowing the application of various security filters.
One of the three modules offered by DAP GenAI is one that supports the use of language models such as OpenAI’s ChatGPT, enabling a company to execute various tasks from document summarization and data-based report generation to product recommendations.
For instance, if a financial institution wants to develop an AI service that recommends insurance products for its customers, it can do so by utilizing customer information in the database, creating AI commands that search suitable products based on entered information, and selecting appropriate LLMs.
Additionally, the model is topped with AI prompt engineering technology that enables the model to create commands to generate optimal results, LG CNS added.
Meanwhile, LLMOps fine-tunes open source LLMs, allowing the company to develop a specialized language model. Users can select their preferred LLM and train it with available data.
“We have consolidated LG CNS' generative AI technological prowess to implement a user-friendly platform," stated Park Sang-kyun, head of LG CNS' data analytics & AI division.
"We will continue to lead the way, enabling customers to innovate their businesses through foundational technologies like generative AI," he added.
A US nuclear-powered aircraft carrier left a naval base in California last week for a deployment to ...
YG’s new K-pop girl group Babymonster is making its debut next month, according to YG Entertainment. ...
The 28th Busan International Film Festival held its new awards festival, the Asia Contents Awards & ...
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- Disney+’s ‘Moving’ sweeps BIFF’s Asia Contents Awards & Global OTT Awards
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- How college students are coping with the impact of inflation
- Seoul shares up nearly 1 pct on eased concerns over Middle East conflict
- 탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- Yoon's approval rating at 34.2% with parliamentary elections 6 months away
- [HIT Forum] Korea's only astronaut highlights humanity's connection with universe
- HD Hyundai Shipbuilding invests $47m in Estonian fuel cell for green maritime energy
- HIT forum on space to be held in Seoul
- 민주당 개표 초반부터 환호성…김태우 캠프엔 적막 가득했다
- [HIT Forum] High schooler shares his space dream
- Aespa to return with 4th EP ‘Drama’ next month
- Multinational criminal ring arrested for smuggling meth in bulk into South Korea
- The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
- 尹 “하마스 무차별 공격 규탄”...척 슈머 등 美 상원 대표단 접견
- P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness